CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 30th Bithday Brian!



This year for Brian's 30th Birthday I tried to throw a surprise fiesta Birthday party for him. I can not believe how much work it was. I really must not be up for this kind of thing when I am pregnant. I thought things were going well until I realized toward the end I had not taken hardly any pictures. Man where has my brain gone? It was a great party though. We had family and friends there and we had a great time. Thanks to everyone that came to make this such a great surprise for Brian.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jana Banana said...

You did a great job! The food was delicious!! Happy Bday Brian...what a sweet wife you have!

Unknown said...

30-where has the time gone. Kristi you did an awesome job of planning Brian's b-day. It was great!