CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Austin!



I can not believe how big my little boy is getting. Years just seem to be flying by the older he gets. This year Austin is big in to Lego's and not just any Lego's but Power Miner Lego's and as you can see Austin's Grandparents and Aunts picked up on this. By the end of the night I don't think you could have got him to frown about anything he was so happy.



This year for Austin's friend party I ask my mom to take my girls and Brian to help me out. I am still wondering how we made it through all the pizza, games, and cake with thirteen six year old's? It was almost more than I think we could handle. They all seemed to have fun though and Austin had fun with all of his friends, so that is what really matters right? :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kt said...

Wow, that was pretty brave. I don't think I'll ever be that nice to my kids for their birthdays. Sounds like it was a blast though! Six?! That can't be right!

The Hood's said...

Sam is glad you did it! You are a superstar mom! Thanks for thinking of Sam and inviting him!

Unknown said...

Austin is really into Legos. We love you Austin. We think you are a future engineer. Kristi you do a great job with the b-day parties. The kids will have great memories to share.