CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life really isn't as bad as I thought...

Wow isn't it amazing when you think life is going to run you over that you realize it really isn't as bad as you think. Today my sister rolled her car not just once but six times and she has pretty much just walked away with minor scrapes and bruises. I had got so caught up with the worldly things that have been happening that I had for got about how many blessings I have. I am so grateful to have my family and my friends and my Heavenly Father to help me along my way and all the blessings that I some times forget about.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad that your sister is okay. It is amazing just how easy it is to get focused on not so important things like money, electronics, etc and forget that about the bigger picture. Money comes and goes and stuff breaks or something bigger and better come along but our families are always there no matter how much money we have or if we have the best tv or computer or whatever.

Katie said...

Wow that's crazy! I'm glad to hear she is okay!

Melissa said...

I am so glad that your sister is okay. I am with you, I think it is so important when things are not going as planned to realize the blessings we do have. Sometimes that gratitude tends to take a back seat. I hope life gets better for you soon.
Love ya!

Moosman Fam said...

Wow, I'm glad she is okay. Life really is precious. I need to take time to stop and count my blessings too.

The Hood's said...

Oh my Gosh! I cannot believe she walked away with just that! What a blessing!
Amazing how fast reality can hit us,huh? Thank Heaven for guardian angels!

Brittany said...

We'll miss seeing the blue car!! I am glad she is okay!! I am always having to tell myself to slow down and just focus on all of my blessings!! I can get so frusterated with life and I really need to learn how to just be more grateful! I am glad to hear you are feeling good!!