CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lego Land





As you can see we had a lot of fun at Lego Land. The kids loved the rides and the shows and all the fun things to see and do. We learned two things about Brooklynn today she is our little thrill seeker but we also found out that she can't drive to save herself. :) She loved the fast rides and just kept wanting to go and go but when we put her in the car to drive around the small track all she could do was run in to the curb. So we will be sure to warn everyone when she starts driving. :) Austin just loved all the lego's everywhere. I think one of his favorite parts was when he got to build and race his own car on the track they had. There wasn't much for Ashlynn to do here so she just hung out with the adults and crawled all over the ground most of the day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Hornes said...

LOL! Brooklynn was hilarious! I don't think she had any idea what that steering wheel was for. I can imagine her thinking "what the heck? I'm holding on but this dang car doesn't drive worth a crap. Why is my car so dumb?" Brooklynn, when you're ready I'll show you what that funky round handlebar is really for. :)

Austin, on the other hand, drove like a champ! Just like his dear old dad! ;) He was totally ready to take the roadcourse on. Too bad he wasn't old enough...

Besides watching the kids have so much fun, my favorite part was Miniland USA. I wish we would have had more time to take it all in...