CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The reason I started Bloging

Ok,I wont stop bloging but I do how ever have to tell everyone that because of the responses I received I realized why I felt so hurt. When I heard about bloging I was not going to do it. I felt I really didn't have time to put toward it and so I decided that I wouldn't. Until someone (who I will leave anonymous) told me that bloging was the new way to stay connected with friends. This person said to me: fist we called on the phone, then we e-mailed, then we called on a cell phones, then we texed messaged each other and now the way to stay connected with friends is to Blog. So to be completely honest when I started bloging I bloged because I wanted friends. So now I am going to Blog for me because I have realized that even though comments are still important to me, I don't have to worry about it if I am bloging for me. So there it is. I will post again soon, I have had some exciting things happen in the last week. Kristi

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so excited to see that you are going to continue blogging. I love looking at your blog and know I don't comment as often as I should. Your kids are adorable, and I look up to you in so many ways. You are so caring and are always looking after others. I think I sometimes feel like you when it comes to friends, I look at how close some of the ladies are in the ward and I've been here 4 and 1/2 years and still feel like I'm new, especially when I get asked if I just moved in. So I guess I should step out of my little bubble of a home :) If you are ever bored or want to hang out, my little girl needs some socialization, as we are hitting some serious Stranger Danger issues.

Jen said...

I am glad that you are still blogging. It helps me keep up with what is going on in your family. But I do understand about the comments I don't get many either mainly just from you. Anyways we need to get together some time you guys should come over here for dinner,

Katie said...

I'm so glad you decided to keep blogging! I'll try to comment more! I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to!

Michele said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. i think you are even more amazing for pumping and bottle feeding! that takes real commitment. and i cannot believe ashlynn is crawling!! wow, they change so fast!!

Melissa said...

I totally understand where you're coming from. I will make sure I comment more though, comments are always fun to get and read.

Jana Banana said...

Yea!! I am very happy to hear that you will keep blogging!

Brittany said...

Fun pictures, I really like the ones of Austin going to school! I am glad to hear you aren't quitting the blogging world...have you seen my blog lately, yeah it has been awhile since I have taken the time to post anything new, so I am glad to see you are able to keep it up so well!!! Sorry if that was me who got you involved in blogging, but it is just so addicting!! Come on Kristi... Everybody's doing it.... :) We'll see ya tomorrow for VT...

The Kidds said...

Yeah!!!! I'm glad that you are goig to keep blogging. I understand how you feel about friends. I too feel that way. Thanks for being brave enough to admit it. From the posts it sounds like you are not alone. Sounds like we need to plan some fun things to do together!