CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Brian!



I am always amazed at how Brian can figure out just about anything. It doesn’t matter what it is people will come to him with a question and he will find an answer. He is an amazing Husband and great father. We are so blessed to have him. I am always telling Brian that he can do it, even if he is not so sure and often I am not sure (but I don’t tell him that :) and he always amazes me and does whatever I said he could do with ease. We love you.
Happy 29th Birthday!


Pictures from the Party!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy b-day Brian! I didn't know your's and Chris' birthday's are the same day. Good luck with all the hustle and bustle of everything going on in your lives. We definately know how you feel!