CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Way to go Brooklynn!



Yesterday was Brooklynn's preschool graduation. She did great on her part and was all smiles! Brooklynn kept telling me that she was going to graduate just like grandma did (my mom graduated from collage back in December). I wondered what she meant but thought she just was saying that they both had similar programs to graduate. At the preschool graduation when Brooklynn came out at the end she was in a cap and gown it was so cute. When the program was over she ran up to my mom and said "See I am just like you because I got to wear this (a cap and gown) like you grandma". It was so cute. Brooklynn is so excited to go to kindergarten, but I am sure she is going to miss all the fun times she had in preschool. She had an awesome teacher and class!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Hood's said...

Congrats Brooklyn! You look so pretty in your dress! Glad you had a great day!

Brittany said...

She is so cute!! I am so glad Carson and Brooklynn were able to go to school together! That was great!! Maybe they will be in the same class at WX Elem too! :)

Melissa said...

Wont it be so nice next year to have 2 kids gone in school? It's heaven to have a break for a few hours from half the kids. :)