CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!

(This is Brian barging in on Kristi's blog to wish her a very happy 26th birthday.)


Kristi, I love you VERY much and I want you to know it! You are such an amazing wife and mother! I don't know what I or our kids would do without you! Thank you for doing so much to love, support, and help us all. You are such a wonderful example to us all in many ways, and we sincerely appreciate that. You truly are a selfless-minded family woman. We owe you so much in return for all your thoughtful acts of kindness! We all love you back even if we don't always show it. Thanks for the fun! Thanks for the help! Thanks for the lessons! Thanks for caring! You are an inspiration! You are everything to us! Here's to a great year ahead of you. I promise to do my best to help you enjoy it!

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

Love you forever,
Brian

8 comments:

The Hood's said...

Very nicely said Brian!
Kristi, I too echo what Brian said about all of your selfless acts! You are such a kind and loving woman, and you should be proud of all that you do! I hope you have a great birthday, filled with tons of chocolate cake, and lots of presents! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Brittany said...

You are SO young!!! And amazing! What a sweet husband you have to write such great things! I hope you have a fabulous day today!! Happy Birthday!

Jana Banana said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet husband you have. Have a great day! I agree....you are pretty awesome :)

Jen said...

I feel like a loser I totally forgot!!! Hope you had a great birthday.

Moosman Fam said...

Happy Happy birthday! Hope your day was great!

Kevin and Jamie said...

What a nice post Brian! You guys have such a cute family! Happy Birthday Kristi!

Holt's in da House said...

You must be cool - you have the same b-day as my brother. Libra's rock! :) Happy Birthday!

The DeWaal Family said...

that is precious, I hope you had a great birthday.