CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hearts for Healing Gold Mile


This last Saturday we participated as a family in the Intermountain Hearts for Healing Gold Mile Run/Walk Race. This is such a neat experience to share with my kids and teach them about the kids with heart defects. We first participated in the Race and then they had a ceremony to honor all the children that have passed away, this year they released butterflies for each child. It is hard to not sit there and realize how very blessed we are to have 4 healthy children. Thanks to our friends the Hoods for the invite to the Race. I think we will make this a yearly tradition in our family!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Hood's said...

I knew you would get this posted before I did! Even with 4 kids, you're still more organized than me! Thank you guys for coming and supporting us! It really means a lot that you guys take the time to be there! I hope that you got everything accomplished that day that you needed to!
So good to see you guys!