CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

I am so sick of being sick ...

For the last two months someone has been sick at our home. It all started with ear infections and then coughs and then a broken arm and then more ear infections and coughs and just about when we would think we were getting better someone else would get sick. I think that the people at the instacare know us by name. :(
And now this...

This is Friday when we went up to Primary Children Hospital and spent 6 hours because Ashlynn wouldn't eat or drink and after a week of this she was not doing well at all. They put an IV in her and we sat in the Emergency room while it ran in. They then sent us home saying she would probably be ok and would want to eat and drink. But they were wrong and this is what happenend on Sunday night...




Ashlynn just wasn't getting any better and so we ended up back at the Hospital and this time we spent the night. To say the least it was a long night. We are now home but we are not over all this just yet. :( We have to get Ashlynn re-hydrated which is not as easy as it should be because she is so little and very stubborn. In addition to that the rest of us have to get over all of our other sicknesses too and then hopefully we can all be well and out and about soon. So for those of you that have wondered what was going on here at the Horne home this is what we have been up to. Not Much Fun at all. :(
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Marla B said...

Ahh. I hate the inside of a hospital room! Espically one for kids. Did you have to share a room? ahh, that is the worse.... so how long was ashlynn at PCMC. ahh. You'll love writing them a check..... ahh, i hope things get better. at least you can send austin to school for the afternoon! good luck!

Moosman Fam said...

Poor little Ashlynn! I hope you all get feeling better soon... it seems like it has been a rough year for sickness... we've been struggling with staying healthy too! Let me know if I can help with anything!

Melissa said...

Man Kristi, I am sorry! That is not fun one bit. I hope you all get better very soon and stay that way!!!

Brittany said...

Kristi,
I am so sorry! That is not any fun! Do you need anything??? Please let us know!! Good luck, I hope she will stay healthy and hydrated!! Don't you get sick now either....take care!

The Hood's said...

Kristi... you poor things! I had no idea (we haven't been to church the last 2 weeks). What a bummer for little Ashlynn! They don't rest at the hospital! I am glad that you're home and hope that things continue to improve! Please call if you need anything!

Amy said...

geez... hopsitals are awful especially when it's the little ones that need to be there! Please let me know if you need anything, I hope you are feeling better!

Jen said...

That is terrible! What way to spend the last few months. I feel like I've been on that same path. It seems like all the germs hit at once, and they aren't going away. I hope everyone is feeling better. Was she just dehydrated from being sick? I'm so sorry! Of course, call if you need any help with anything. I'll run to the store for you! :)

The DeWaal Family said...

I feel so bad for you guys! being pregnant on top of that you, poor thing. How is anyone now? Can I bring dinner in for you guys. give me a call if you need anything.