CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life at the Horne House for the last few weeks

Sorry so many blog entry's at once but I figured I better get caught up before we leave on vacation or we might never get ahead. :)



Day one of leveling our yard for cement(Saturday, September 27th): A lot got done this day: dirt was moved, paths were dug, my deck was moved and then moved back, a 8 inch slab of cement was taken out (which moved the deck in the process), a main sprinkler line was broken and fixed, and all in all the day was a great step towards our cement. :) Thank you to everyone that gave up there time and their husbands on a Saturday to help us out. We really appreciate it.



Day two of leveling our yard for cement (Tuesday, September 30th): There was a large group of men and boys that came to help this day and by the end of day two I think we are getting close to almost level and close to being done (or so I thought, I guess there is still some more before we are really done, but hopefully soon we will be done)! Thank you so much for everyone's help. I hope we don't have to ask for to much more help to get this done. I am amazed at how complicated this has become. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all the help and your time!



My little Lego Builder:
Austin just loves Lego's and now that he is learning to read he just loves to build words and figure out what they say. To bad just a bunch of letters all together doesn't always make a word. This has been a hard concept to teach him but we are coming to a more common understanding every day. :)



Family Pictures:
Isn't it amazing how hard it is to get 5 people to smile and look all at the same time. :) Brittany thank you so much for taking these pictures for us. We haven't had a family picture since Brooklynn was Ashlynn's age.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute family pictures! Isn't it so nice to have good friends that are willing to use their high tech cameras to take our pictures and save us all money! They turned out great!

The Hood's said...

The pics turned out great! Brittany did a great job! I'm so glad it worked out. Austin is welcome anytime to play in the sandbox! When the two boys get out there, they don't know that anything else exists!

Kevin and Jamie said...

love your family pictures!!

Brittany said...

That is the cutest picture of Austin! Your family pictures were fun to take! Thanks for letting me help! With Katie & Jana's help, I am sure we can do some more and they will be amazing! Just think....not too much longer before your fun vacation!!

Jana Banana said...

I am excited for your family vacation! I wish I could come along, it sounds like tons of fun!

Happy Birthday once again, it was fun to have lunch with you!!!

kt said...

Those are GREAT pictures!! I'm jealous, I want to get some family shots. We do the whole set the timer and dash to join the shot thing every fall to share with everyone, so I guess it's only been a year. That means we don't have one with our littlest in it, though.

See you soon!

Amy said...

Very cute family pictures! We need to do one for our family, Jason and I have never had one done... just mackenze. Very sad!! So that is something we definately plan to do here in the next couple of weeks. I hope you have/had fun on your vacation!

The DeWaal Family said...

Kristi,
I walked by your house today and your cement looks awesome!! I bet that is so nice to finally have done. Cute family pictures!