CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Summer Night

We went to my parents' house to swim in the hot tub and my brother brought up his dog Duke with him. Austin just loves to play with that dog. Even though he stands eye to eye with Duke Austin thinks he is great. I am sure glad that my brother has dogs so I don't have to. :) I am sure with Austin's love of being around Duke I will have a fight on my hands in the future. Austin just loves to get water, throw the ball, and do tricks with Duke. I have to admit it is kinda cute, but don't tell Austin I said that. Then Austin and Brooklynn had a blast swimming in the hot tub. Ashlynn didn't like it much because she was siting on the side for a picture and slipped in and that was the end of that.

0 comments: