CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Life :)

I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of
my pride and joy!




Austin is my amazing little guy that gets bigger and bigger
every day. I can not believe he is going to start kindergarten
this year. Time has gone by so fast. He is generally a happy
kid but he is way to smart for his own good. He seems
to know how to do just about anything or so he thinks.
He also loves to learn and remember everything.




My Princess Brooklynn Jane that is sometime referred to as "biscuit Jane"
is all girl with a twist. She loves her dolls and to dress up but
has a mind of her own and will let you know with out thinking
twice. I love how strong and opinionated she is, I am told she is
so much like I was when I was younger. She will go far in life
because no one will be able to tell her other wise. :)




My Beautiful Baby Ashlynn is growing up so fast. I can not
believe she is already 5 months old. She is generally happy but
can be a little cranky if she doesn’t have her mom. She is learning
so fast and just loves to interact with her brother and sister.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Tons of cute pictures! I can't believe Ashlynn is already 5 months! That is to crazy! You take some fun pictures! I love your blog colors! So fun!